Friday, June 3, 2011

Do you have the same breakfast every day or change it up?

I don't understand how some people can have the same breakfast eveeryy day. My dad has oatmeal every single day. I mean wouldn't you get sick of it by now? Does anyone else always have the same thing? If so, what do you have?

Thanks for answering!Do you have the same breakfast every day or change it up?I usually have either sausage egg and cheese on a roll or banana nut pancakes with beef bacon. Both with orange juice.Do you have the same breakfast every day or change it up?mix it up



i have cereal, a bagel, oatmeal, a mocha, eggs, pancakes, or whatever else.... Do you have the same breakfast every day or change it up?I dont eat breakfast.Do you have the same breakfast every day or change it up?Yeah; I have the same breakfast everyday. Nah, I don't get fed up of it when I do I just change it. Do you have the same breakfast every day or change it up?I have waffles with jam everyday except the weekend.Do you have the same breakfast every day or change it up?I usually don't eat breakfast.

But whenever I do, I usually mix it up. Do you have the same breakfast every day or change it up?i've the same when i have school.. but it changes sometimes and i have very much (different things) to eat in school..so it's not bad.

but sometimes i need sth. different..e.g. when you eat bout 1 month a sandwich every day... :/



:)Do you have the same breakfast every day or change it up?i don't eat breakfast, and sometimes not even lunchDo you have the same breakfast every day or change it up?no I switch it up always but every saturday I will either have pancakes or a big breakfast sandwich.Do you have the same breakfast every day or change it up?Never! I know how you feel, eating the same thing everyday is so boring. I get bored easily. So I just eat crap in the morning or I have a ful on meal. It depends on my mood. =]