Friday, June 3, 2011

Gym every day- good or bad for weight loss?

I have been going to the gym at least 6 days a week in an effort to lose weight. The weight is coming off very slowly. I am eating a low calorie %26amp; low fat diet as well.



My question is: if I go to the gym every day will my body get used to that amount of exercise %26amp; stop burning fat? Is it better to go every other day for weight loss?



Thanks.Gym every day- good or bad for weight loss?Don't go 6days... try 4-5 days because you do need time to recover. What you should do is A LOT of cardio!!! cardio is the key to burning fat, drink plenty of water and stay away from sodas etc... for example lets say you only run 1mile, try to work your way up and focus on running a little bit more every time you run. set a goal to run 2miles by the end of the week. keep surprising your body and pushing it a bit further on every work out. eat healthy but don't become one of those maniacs that only eats crackers for a whole month lol, diets don't work because they are not a permanent change in your life... what does work is making your daily diet healthier.Gym every day- good or bad for weight loss?i've heard that we're not supposed to exercise that much because our body also needs time to rest and recover. exercising 4 to 5 times a week is better than 6 or 7 times.Gym every day- good or bad for weight loss?i know its good to do that often to lose more weightGym every day- good or bad for weight loss?okay, the thing is that you don't have to go on a specific food/only-eat-this-and-this diet. you just have to eat smaller portions. diets don't really work. buying the books is a waste of money.

pluz, you don't have to work out EVERYDAY, but 6 days a week seems like enough, not to mention impressive. :] losing weight takes time and patience.

good luck. :]



peace,

extraordinaireGym every day- good or bad for weight loss?its best to do cardio [excuse my spelling]

the faster your heartbeat, the more wieght you will lose.



XDGym every day- good or bad for weight loss?It would be good but maybe not possible. If you truly go to the gym for 6 days in a week and get a good workout each time, you probably will be too tired one of those days to go. It would be better and more effective to do a good workout 4-5 days a week.Gym every day- good or bad for weight loss?I have been through it all and know what's it about. The main thing is to stick in there. You can't be an addict to food and never exercise if you want to live a healthy life and keep the weight off. I've worked out, done every diet, and all types of classes.



Nothing works, besides dedication and intelligence towards the subject of losing weight.



First, depending on how much weight you need to lose, your diet is the first concern. You can't eat 10,000 calories a day and expect the weight to come off, even if you are exercising a lot. Which brings us to the next thing. Duh, Exercising...



This is a must especially if you need to a lot of weight. Get at least 30 mins of some good hardcore exercising. Do some cardio, in the long run, it's good for the heart.



However, I find the most hardest part of losing weight/keeping it off, in my diet. It's so hard to keep your fingers out of the cookie jar or those chocolate goodies. I've found a great addition to help any one out, it's a natural weight loss supplement called Proactol. Now don't get all crazy on me and say diet pills don't work. That is true, but not in this case. This one isn't meant to burn pounds while you sit on the couch. It's an appetite suppressant, along with being a fat binder. I saved money on the pills at theweightlossplace dot com along with getting some good info. It basically makes those fingers not go towards the cookie jar. For me it's the best pill I've tried and I've tried cupboards full. Now this doesn't mean you have to follow my foot steps but I've successfully lost roughly 70 pounds and keeping it off til this day.



Well good luck and remember what I said, Dedicate.Gym every day- good or bad for weight loss?no would would recommend 4- to a maximum of 5 times a week but the trainer at http://toningit.com helped me just email them and they tell u everything u need free and they are profesionalGym every day- good or bad for weight loss?My doctor recommended me to use http://www.loose-your-weight.apooz.com and it is showing me noticiable results.