Friday, June 3, 2011

Senior women: If you're going to be staying home for a few days, do you change clothes every day?

I think in terms of laundering things that aren't really soiled!Senior women: If you're going to be staying home for a few days, do you change clothes every day?I used to be freaky about this and wear things only once. Now I shower and put clean undies on and wear clothes more than one time if they aren't dirty. Can't really say why this changed, but it is better because I don't have to do laundry as often!Senior women: If you're going to be staying home for a few days, do you change clothes every day?i don't change pants and shirt every day, just my underdids.Senior women: If you're going to be staying home for a few days, do you change clothes every day?Outer garments , No, but my undies definitely every daySenior women: If you're going to be staying home for a few days, do you change clothes every day?My undies get changed. Clothes, not necessarily. Some days I get out of my nightgown at noon!Senior women: If you're going to be staying home for a few days, do you change clothes every day?Always change underwear. Sometimes wear jeans or shirts more than once.Senior women: If you're going to be staying home for a few days, do you change clothes every day?Just the under things, as for the other-when my pants can stand up by themselves it is time for laundry.Senior women: If you're going to be staying home for a few days, do you change clothes every day?Nope, I wear clothes a couple of times unless I've gotten hot and sweaty or dirty.Senior women: If you're going to be staying home for a few days, do you change clothes every day?I'm a real clean freak. What ever I wear each day and night goes in the wash along with any towel that was used. Needless to say my washing machine gets a good workout every week.Senior women: If you're going to be staying home for a few days, do you change clothes every day?OK. Now ask the Senior men.Senior women: If you're going to be staying home for a few days, do you change clothes every day?Yes I do. . . if what I was wearing on the outside is not dirty. I will hang it up and wear it again some other day. .Senior women: If you're going to be staying home for a few days, do you change clothes every day?no.Senior women: If you're going to be staying home for a few days, do you change clothes every day?yes, the only thing i might keep the same is if i have a short sleeved jumper under a cardigan, and then i might wear the cardigan for a couple of days, but if its next to my skin, i change it generally each day,Senior women: If you're going to be staying home for a few days, do you change clothes every day?I don't even get dressed...not in the summer. It's too hot and I have shifts that I wear and usually nothing else.

Winter is a different story...Senior women: If you're going to be staying home for a few days, do you change clothes every day?just the undiesSenior women: If you're going to be staying home for a few days, do you change clothes every day?Oh yes! Sometimes I think I wash for the sake of it, it is crazy, wear something once, wash it.Senior women: If you're going to be staying home for a few days, do you change clothes every day?Got to be honest and say I change everything every day, the washing machine loves me all the clothes I put in it. There has been the odd time that I might have worn the same clothes as the day before, never underwear that is always changed every day.Senior women: If you're going to be staying home for a few days, do you change clothes every day?I used to but now I try to make things like jeans go two days unless really dirty. Jeans really feel better the second day anyway!Senior women: If you're going to be staying home for a few days, do you change clothes every day?Underwear is an everyday change. Pants can usually go at least two days and tops (t-shirts when at home) get changed depending on how hard I worked them the day before.Senior women: If you're going to be staying home for a few days, do you change clothes every day?I have to change every day, just my nature.Senior women: If you're going to be staying home for a few days, do you change clothes every day?yes,and put on make up and do my hair,even on days when i just want to sit in the backyard,read a good book and sip iced tea.i just cant get on with my day unless i feel confident about my looks.old habits die hard.Senior women: If you're going to be staying home for a few days, do you change clothes every day?I'm not a woman, but the wife dresses nifty everyday and I think it's greatSenior women: If you're going to be staying home for a few days, do you change clothes every day?I don't do anything to get dirty or sweaty so I do wear the same sweat pants two times but everything else is fresh every day.Senior women: If you're going to be staying home for a few days, do you change clothes every day?Yes, I do- always have been this way, maybe it's not what someone would call soiled- but I believe there is perspiration.Senior women: If you're going to be staying home for a few days, do you change clothes every day?By the looks of these answers we all were told the same thing (always wear clean underwear.)Senior women: If you're going to be staying home for a few days, do you change clothes every day?I do the was so, I change underclothes every day regardless. Top clothing, every two days if not soiled to bad.Senior women: If you're going to be staying home for a few days, do you change clothes every day?I wear my jeans two days. Everything else goes in the laundry