Friday, June 3, 2011

I change my style every day. Is this bad?

It's like, one day I am wearing jeans and a cute t-shirt, then the next I am wearing a mini skirt and heals, and then I'm wearing sweats and a tank top. I go from something casual to girly to laid back and all these other things.



Is this weird? Do I look stupid or what? All of my friends have one particular style, and I am over here changing it every day. I have tried to get my own style, you know, see which things I like best, but I really love them all!I change my style every day. Is this bad?Don't worry, you don't have to be like your friends.

It seems like you're still experimenting in finding that particularly style.

It's not that you change yesterday tee for an elegant blouse and heels the next day, just call it adaptation to the context, which is highly recommended btw.



Just be confident about yourself, and the rest will follow.I change my style every day. Is this bad?No. Thats not bad!!! It's probably a good thing! People get tired of seeing same day after day after day!!!I change my style every day. Is this bad?Why limit yourself to just one style if you really just love them all? Wouldn't that be miserable and boring? If you love them all, wear them all =)



It's not bad, I do it too, lol.I change my style every day. Is this bad?that is not stupid it all. in fact, it's fantastic. i don't believe anyone can have just ONE style. it means you are well rounded. as long as you feel comfortable and cute in whatever you wear then who cares? what you FEEL like is what matters. all of us change it up. it makes you less boring as a person. you are not superman with twenty suits in your closet that look exactly the same! lol! you have style that's all! you go girl!I change my style every day. Is this bad?I do that too



I mean come on if you've got a big test at school you would definitely not be seeing me in heels!



i'll be all comfy in my sweats!I change my style every day. Is this bad?Everyone's unique and if that's what floats your boat, then go for it! Don't worry about what others think. Embrace your true self!I change my style every day. Is this bad?no, that's what i do. lol. your attitude differs from day to day, so your style goes along with it.