Friday, June 3, 2011

I apply SPF50+ sunscreen every day and avoid the sun as much as possible. Is this bad for my skin/me?

I'm naturally pale (I burn rather than tan)and I want to stay as pale as possible for as long as possible.



I'm from the UK, never been anywhere hotter than the north of France and have always hated hot weather.



As I apply SPF50+every day (Although I guess some people would say I don't need to), would its efficacy be affected if I travelled anywhere really hot?I apply SPF50+ sunscreen every day and avoid the sun as much as possible. Is this bad for my skin/me?If you keep applying it every hour if you are somewhere really hot then it shouldn't really affect it...just make sure you do that every hour though...I didn't when I went to Asia and I burned really badly; I even had sunstroke...I'm from the UK too so I know how drastic that change is from cold to hot weather ;-)I apply SPF50+ sunscreen every day and avoid the sun as much as possible. Is this bad for my skin/me?Not at all. I use at least SPF15 every day ony my face and I tan easily!I apply SPF50+ sunscreen every day and avoid the sun as much as possible. Is this bad for my skin/me?Well,, ihave really pale skin also but, even if you do have pale sskin you should try and be in the sun a little bit because, the sun gives you vitamin D that is important for your bone and skin health. You are doing the right thing waring the sunscreen just don't forget to apply it every 2 hours and don't forget to apply it to your hands and feet, that is where most of skin cancer has been reported because people don't think they need it there.I apply SPF50+ sunscreen every day and avoid the sun as much as possible. Is this bad for my skin/me?no, but if you go somewhere hot you would have to apply it more in the day , depending if it is waterproof or not.I apply SPF50+ sunscreen every day and avoid the sun as much as possible. Is this bad for my skin/me?no that sounds like pretty good advice to only thing would be worried about is your skin type,i mean dry skin oily skin i have oily skin ,when i apply sun block 20 mins later its practically dripping down my face they should look at this problem anyway stay safeI apply SPF50+ sunscreen every day and avoid the sun as much as possible. Is this bad for my skin/me?the suncream keeps the uva and uvb rays from damaging your skin. its these that cause the skin to age and burn not actually the heat so you are doing yourself a favor!

it wont affect you going somewhere hot and using the same block. just make sure you apply it often to keep the protection up.I apply SPF50+ sunscreen every day and avoid the sun as much as possible. Is this bad for my skin/me?Ive read that suncreams are the best anti-wrinke creams.

Because your skin is fair you do need to use suncream,especialy as you burn.



%26quot;fair skin that burns easily - people with black, brown and darker olive complexions have a lower risk of skin cancer%26quot;

As you see from this extract i took from a medical text,you do well in using suncream everyday.



SPF50and plus are the best ones.

I also use those and on my child too. My skin is olive and im from a warm island,so i say it will work as i have a friend from there that has your skin type and she has no problems,unless she doesnt use,she gets burned.

Do use the cream,especialy in hot places.

Good luck.I apply SPF50+ sunscreen every day and avoid the sun as much as possible. Is this bad for my skin/me?Hey im representing teenage cancer trust and its my job to make sure you don檛 get burnt like Denise Van Outen in the papers the other day!! Not only is it embarrassing it can also make you develop skin cancer, which is not a good thing. I used to think that if I don檛 wear sun cream then I wouldn檛 tan but that is not the case. Sign up now to a free texting service, which will tell you when you need to be, wearing sun cream visit www.shunburn.co.uk or text shun to 8023. Why risk getting burnt when you can avoid it by simply a text!!!