Friday, June 3, 2011

I need sayings for a neighborhood gate sign that 300 people pass thru every day.?

The sign needs to be changed every 3 to 4 days. Is there a place to find catchy, funny, upbeat phrases? All help is appreciated.I need sayings for a neighborhood gate sign that 300 people pass thru every day.?Sometimes all you need is a catchy, funny, upbeat phrase. Well we ran out.

-MeI need sayings for a neighborhood gate sign that 300 people pass thru every day.?I went to see my doctor and she gave me 6 months to live. I told her I was broke and couldn't pay her in only 6 months so she gave me another 6 months to live!I need sayings for a neighborhood gate sign that 300 people pass thru every day.?Might be funny for one of them to say %26quot;you shell not pass%26quot; with a pic of a wizard:)