Friday, June 3, 2011

Do you have to change the waste cartridges every day with the automated litter boxes?

For those of you who use them - how often do they need changing and how expensive are they? I'm thinking about getting one, but I don't know if I can afford the upkeep. Any input would be appreciated.Do you have to change the waste cartridges every day with the automated litter boxes?depends on how many cats you have. I changed mine every couple of days with 2 cats. The containers are about 10 bucks a box, and I think you only get 5 containers per box. Then the automated litterbox itself will run about 80 dollars. I've had mine for a while, and then the motor broke, so now it's back to being a normal litter box....I don't think it was worth the money, to be quite honest.....
  • home theater
  • How to make your own bed sheets
  •