Friday, June 3, 2011

In my PC the Time Zone always shows the AM as PM and the PM as AM Every day I am correcting. How to avoid?

How to correct this to get the correct time without changing every day. pl advice me. thanksIn my PC the Time Zone always shows the AM as PM and the PM as AM Every day I am correcting. How to avoid?Make sure your CMOS battery is working property.

Go to Control Panel select %26quot;Regional Options%26quot; , selecte the the country you are.

if USA make sure to select the correct TIME ZONE

IE: GMT -5:00 For Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Make sure the mask %26quot;Automatically adjust clock for daylight saving changes%26quot; is mark.. good luck!In my PC the Time Zone always shows the AM as PM and the PM as AM Every day I am correcting. How to avoid?reset your clock in cmos press delete or f2 on start up