Friday, June 3, 2011

Is it bad if I do the same arm workout every day?

I recently had surgery on my thumb and the only exorcise I can do is dumbells. Although I am in a cast it still works and I workout my biceps triceps and shoulders. I then work my obliques and abs. I used to hit the gym a lot and I was told that if I work the same muscles 2 days in a row it wont work. Would I be better off doing my workout every other day and having days of rest or should I continue with the same workout every day?Is it bad if I do the same arm workout every day?doing the same work out day in and day out is not good you need to give your muscles time to heal and rebuild themselves so try doing half of your body one day and the other half the next. that and change up your how you work out (what exercises you do) to prevent muscle memory.Is it bad if I do the same arm workout every day?i've been told for building muscle, working out a muscle group every other day is best. skipping a day gives the muscle time to heal and rebuild, which is what causes the bulk. if you are just doing lighter reps for stamina, i'm not sure it would hurt to work out everyday. and don't forget to eat healthy protein within 45 mins after a work out to jump start the muscle repairing process...Is it bad if I do the same arm workout every day?When you train, muscles break down, and build back up again as you rest. By training 2 days in a row, the muscles aren't getting sufficient time to rest, and will probably end up getting smaller. Work upper body one day, then lower body the next, have a rest day, and repeat the cycle.



Hope this helps.
  • advice around girls
  • how to make banners in frontpage
  •