Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Can I change the water of my goldfish tank every other day?

I have two goldfish (common) and a catfish in my 30 gallon tank. I would like them to grow as fast as possible, so beyond feeding them the proper amounts, would it be ok to do water changes every other day? I have a double biowheel filter, and its been well cycled, but to keep the water in pristine shape I want to and am willing to change the water every other day. Is this ok, and if so, how much of a change would you recogmend?Can I change the water of my goldfish tank every other day?None of those fish can live in a 30 gallon tank. Common goldfish really need ponds or VERY large tanks.Can I change the water of my goldfish tank every other day?5 gallons every other day along with a good quality fish food.Can I change the water of my goldfish tank every other day?It wouldn't help them grow faster, achually it would slow it down because it would stress them out and remove the food that they like to eat off of the bottom. Also, for the people who said they can't live in a 30 gallon tank, they can. But once they get bigger than and inch and a half for goldfish and three inches for the catfish, you need to put them into a 55+ gallon tank. And don't add anymore fish! It's already a full tank! And if you want them to grow, then put some live plants in there too. Do a 25% water change monthly, and thats what you can do to make them grow fastest.Can I change the water of my goldfish tank every other day?no, you should do a partial water change every 2 weeks,and that's all.
  • howtobrakeupwithyourboyfriend
  • linux web hosting
  •