Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Can I keep a fish by just changing the water every day? Do I have to get a pump etc.?

ALSO WHY DID THE %26quot;FEEDER%26quot; fish die after 4 days? Please

educate me. Help.Can I keep a fish by just changing the water every day? Do I have to get a pump etc.?You should have a pump to pump air into the water.....and the feeder fish are regular fish bred in mass quantities for feeding purposes, otherwise, no different. They shouldn't have died with proper care....Can I keep a fish by just changing the water every day? Do I have to get a pump etc.?no.... fish need oxygen to survive. you need a pump to provide the fish with oxygen and such. changing the water every day will not help him survive. changing it every 1-2 weeks is fine or whenever the tank looks dirty. feeder fish prolly died due to lack of oxygen or something. depends on how big your tank is cause if its a small classic fish bowl, that isnt gonna provide the feeder fish with the surface area it needs to feed. just get a pump and filter and you will be fine.Can I keep a fish by just changing the water every day? Do I have to get a pump etc.?you do need the pump or els the fish cannot breath. pet stores usually have different sized pumps for different tanks so find out the size tank and buy that size. you should get some rocks for it to. it depends on what you feed it and when you change the water.

You should not chang the tank once a day because the fish could die with all the movement you should change it one a mouth or when you start to see algae on the rocks.