Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Does anyone here feel like the earth is changing us more every day? or is it just me?

i get this feeling like the earth's energy is changing, from the earth and that a lot of people are not feeling it is it just me? i feel it more in my emotions and what i hold to be valuable. do you ?Does anyone here feel like the earth is changing us more every day? or is it just me?You must be fun when you get stoned.Does anyone here feel like the earth is changing us more every day? or is it just me?I think it is just youDoes anyone here feel like the earth is changing us more every day? or is it just me?could be.Does anyone here feel like the earth is changing us more every day? or is it just me?it called growing up and maturing. many people do it. unfortunately, not allDoes anyone here feel like the earth is changing us more every day? or is it just me?i'm with you (hey thats the title of a song by avril lavigne!)Does anyone here feel like the earth is changing us more every day? or is it just me?Thats your hormones. As you grow older your tastes, moods likes and dislikes will change. It has nothing to do with the world though.Does anyone here feel like the earth is changing us more every day? or is it just me?No, I don't. I'm sorry