Wednesday, November 24, 2010

I am not concentrating on my Job, Thinking big but not doing, every day after I am changing my plan?

I am not concentrating on my Job, I am always thinking big but not doing, every day after I am changing my plan? Their for their is no success in my life? Please tell me What to Do?I am not concentrating on my Job, Thinking big but not doing, every day after I am changing my plan?just calm yourself first my friend, and let think it.

the problem is in yourself, you are not believe in yourself, so you don't have man courage to your plan. i know that you know that something cannot just done by only just think of it so you must do what in your mind and follow what your heart said. you also to easy to give up i think. you must try whatever it is, don't be scared to fail, or you will surely fail my friend. believe me, you will have a better live if you don't give up easily, and if you always positive think but it not means that you not think from other point of view. in this life, we cannot just see everything from one point of view. it will make your life hard if just saw it from one point of view.

last thing, if you want to know what to do, you are the one that must decide it, you must choose by your own self, because it is your life, you are the one that should decide it, but don't choose to die OK? if yo choose to die, pleas re-think of what those people will feel that close to you if you die.

believe me, if you believe in you self, you will gain your goal