Wednesday, November 24, 2010

I am working on maintaining my weight for a little, but why does it keep changing every day?

For a little while I'm going to focus on maintaining my weight, so I kind of feel like I have to check up on myself every morning which I KNOW I should not be doing. However, my question is after I wake up and go to the bathroom, at let's say 7:00 am I weigh about 140.5 lbs. Today I woke up, went to the bathroom at 9:45 am after a day of eating well as usual and weighed 142.2 lbs. I don't FEEL as though I gained weight, but is the scale telling the truth? I will stop doing this every day. I don't eat and don't wear clothes before/during weighing myself. ThanksI am working on maintaining my weight for a little, but why does it keep changing every day?Water weight would be my guess. a lot of times when people go and work out or even jsut sleep they sweat, and when u sweat u lose water weight, since ur losing water when u sleep thats why ur tounge gets all dry and sticky. But sometimes it depends on what u drink before u sleep to. i have never actually gained weight after i have slept. it could also be that ur scale may be off, so u might have to recalibrate it. good luck. :)I am working on maintaining my weight for a little, but why does it keep changing every day?Don't Worry Hun! Your weight is supposed to change anywhere in a five pound range everyday. It like depends on what you eat, drink and wear. The reason why you weigh less in the morning is just because it was the begining of the day and you hadn't ate much yet. Don't worry hun it's normal!