Wednesday, November 24, 2010

I have windows 2000 and the date keeps changing back to the day before every day - please help!?

We have Windows 2000 at work and for the past months, every morning the date on my desktop automatically changes to the day before (last business date, excluding weekends). If I try fixing it manually, it will just keep changing back to the day before every five minutes or so. The only solution I檝e found so far that works most of the time, is to reboot my computer. Only then will the date stop changing. But then it occurs again the next day, whether I lock or log-off from my computer. I檝e called our tech support several times and nobody has been able to help me out. They ran a scan on my computer, no virus, nothing. It's a brand new PC. Has anyone ever had a similar problem? Is there any way to fix this? It is slowing me down considerably every morning?



Thanks for your help.

I have windows 2000 and the date keeps changing back to the day before every day - please help!?%26quot;They ran a scan on my computer, no virus, nothing.%26quot;



If your Time Zone %26amp; country code is right, it still sounds like Malware to me. Did they check for RootKits???



%26quot;It's a brand new PC%26quot; with Windows 2000 on it? Very strange...