Wednesday, November 24, 2010

My Weight is changing every day. why is that?

I weighed 160 pounds and i lost 6 pounds last week, but this week my scale says i weigh 158, but i look like i lost another pound. Why is that?My Weight is changing every day. why is that?the best time to weigh yourself is in the morning as soon as you wake up before you have eaten or anything. You put on about 5lbs throughout the day. In the morning is your real weight. Never measure yourself at the night time or the middle of the day. Hope I helped AgieMy Weight is changing every day. why is that?Weight fluctuates slightly depending on what you're wearing when you weigh yourself, when the last time you ate was, your water intake, the time of the day, etc.My Weight is changing every day. why is that?who knows? weight can vary a couple of lbs. a day. scales are not always that accurate.