Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Can my "sign in" be once every 2 weeks instead of every day?

I am asked to sign in every day. Can this be changed to once every 2 weeks?Can my %26quot;sign in%26quot; be once every 2 weeks instead of every day?sign in 2 what?????????????Can my %26quot;sign in%26quot; be once every 2 weeks instead of every day?You have not answered my question. I am asked to sign in every 24 hours. Can that time frame be increased to once a week?

Report Abuse

Can my %26quot;sign in%26quot; be once every 2 weeks instead of every day?What are you talking about? More information please???Can my %26quot;sign in%26quot; be once every 2 weeks instead of every day?Seriously- you put this in pregnancy???Can my %26quot;sign in%26quot; be once every 2 weeks instead of every day?yes u have to go to your settingsCan my %26quot;sign in%26quot; be once every 2 weeks instead of every day?Yes. But I would only do it on a personal use computer not one that everyone has access to.Can my %26quot;sign in%26quot; be once every 2 weeks instead of every day?What are you signing into? If this is work i suggest you sign in everyday..you don't want a jacked up checkCan my %26quot;sign in%26quot; be once every 2 weeks instead of every day?couple of weeks ago they had a box that let you stay sign it for 2weeks mayb just have 2 wait for it to show up againCan my %26quot;sign in%26quot; be once every 2 weeks instead of every day?If you're ttc, I would say %26quot;sign in%26quot; everyday. If you know what I mean.