Tuesday, October 25, 2011

If i have sex every day from when my periods start do you think i have a good change of getting pregnant?

well there is only a certain percentage chance even if you do evderything right.



BUT in saying that i read some studies recently about having sex everyday..AND my friend was telling me the month she concieved they were having sex everyday..that month only.

and well i think i already ovulated but i had sex everyday from the day before ovulation.....



my plan was to do this next month if im not pregnant...



but i think i am :)If i have sex every day from when my periods start do you think i have a good change of getting pregnant?Unfortunately..........yes.



And very sore.If i have sex every day from when my periods start do you think i have a good change of getting pregnant?if you have sex every other day (like every 2days) the sperm will build up and be stronger. but make sure u have sex on your ovulation day.



good luck