Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Why must I change my password every day?

changing my password has become a daily issue. I find this to be most annoying, and most inconsiderate of this user of your service. If I cannot get a direct answer from Yahoo, in a timely manner, I will stop using your service. Of course that won't matter to you as you have plenty of other users. I will spread the word about this annoyance to everyone I know to see if others are experiencing the same difficulty. In the meantime, I will use Hotmail exclusively. You may respond to me at mkroenig@hotmail.com, as I don't like having to change my password each day to check my yahoo mail. Thank you. mkroenigWhy must I change my password every day?You may not be aware of it, but this is a public site where users can post their problems and others will try to find a solution, Yahoo staff rarely drops by to check what has been posted. Having said that, here's my answer...



You should not have to change your password daily, that is very unusual. But since you did not describe why you feel you have to, I can only give you some general help tips. Go to this online help form and describe your problem:

http://help.yahoo.com/fast/help/us/mail/…

You could also send a mail to e-mail support:

mail@cc.yahoo-inc.com

or

mail-classic-errors@cc.yahoo-inc.com

or call Yahoo! Customer Service: 1-408-349-1572Why must I change my password every day?Anytime...:-)

Report Abuse