Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Every day in this category, someone asks, "What do guys like in girls?" Why?

Does the answer change from day to day? I don't get it. I know what I like in girls, but what I like isn't the same as what other guys like. There's no right answer. Why ask?Every day in this category, someone asks, %26quot;What do guys like in girls?%26quot; Why?I don't know but it annoys the hell out of me as well. Also when the post up a picture asking what they think about them. I find that annoying aswellEvery day in this category, someone asks, %26quot;What do guys like in girls?%26quot; Why?because girls dont know how to use the %26quot;search for questions%26quot; toolbar at the top.Every day in this category, someone asks, %26quot;What do guys like in girls?%26quot; Why?We all wonder about the subject at different times, and mostly people are just too lazy to read old questions. Every day in this category, someone asks, %26quot;What do guys like in girls?%26quot; Why?ignore chuck...usually it's younger girls that ask the question (11-14)...Every day in this category, someone asks, %26quot;What do guys like in girls?%26quot; Why?I guess they ask because they aren't as skilled as the other girls they see getting boyfriends.



Because of a flaw they have that turns guys off, girls usually think of what they need to change. That, or they ask themselves, %26quot;Why don't they like me?%26quot;



So they look for help here. :]Every day in this category, someone asks, %26quot;What do guys like in girls?%26quot; Why?LOL they are young girls asking so that they can pretend that they have it.