Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Is there a way to make my IP Address remain the same day-by-day?

I host an online radio station, and in order for people to listen, they have to click on link that includes my IP address. However, my IP address changes every day, and this makes it impossible for me to post a link on my various websites linking to my station, since they would only work for the day I post them. Is there any way for me to get my IP address to stay the same every day, in order to post one link and have it work permanently? If not, can I possibly make a link that will update itself every day with my IP address without me doing so?Is there a way to make my IP Address remain the same day-by-day?Most ISP's can give you a static address.

Normally, you'll have to pay an extra fee.

(They're assigning a line to you on a fixed basis.)

It's a service that is sought by businesses and can be

expensive.Is there a way to make my IP Address remain the same day-by-day?Have your ISP assign a static IP.Is there a way to make my IP Address remain the same day-by-day?Remember not to scream loudly :DIs there a way to make my IP Address remain the same day-by-day?isp for static will work as stated above

or they have dns services where even though your ip changes you can use a service which will keep the route to you the same for other people even when your ip changesIs there a way to make my IP Address remain the same day-by-day?Get with your ISP, they can assign you a static IP. It will usually cost a little more on your monthly bill. Good luck!
  • programming
  • database
  •