Tuesday, October 25, 2011

My period cycle is changing every 3 months, ttc for a year and a few months?

I've been TTC for almost 2 years now, me and my hubby r a young and healthy couple, but I noticed my period cycle is changing, I was a 31 days cycle since I got off the pill and I would get my period every month the day Iwas expecting it. But three months ago it changed and I got it 8 days later, so 39 days cycle, the month after that I got it on the 39 day again but this month its late again, today is the 40 day and still nothing, I'm not sressed out so that's not the problem. my boobs r really sore and sensitive, took an HPT but it came out negative. what do u guys think? is it normal? baby danced on fertile days :)My period cycle is changing every 3 months, ttc for a year and a few months?Since your periods have changed so much. I would talk to you dr. I don't think that is normal but give it another try you might still be pregant!! and if you still get the negative i would have a blood test done. You can e-mail me at shantell_warner@yahoo.com if you need more support throught this. I have been ttc for about 2 years also my periods were so messed up at the beganing i went to the dr. because i was thought i was sick. it turned out to be pregant but i missed carried 10 days later so email me if you want to..
  • fight man for control of
  • vb
  •