Tuesday, October 25, 2011

My Wife is going through the change, is it normal for her to have a new sickness every day?

It is really testing my patience with her. She is always sick and depressed. I take her in and they find nothing wrong. I am really out on the limb on this. What can I do?My Wife is going through the change, is it normal for her to have a new sickness every day?I hate to say this, but if you really love her, then get her to try an antidepressant, or if she's into the natural thing, there are herbs she can take. This is a part of a woman aging and it's not pretty. My mom took 5 years to go thru menopause and she was a complete horror. I feel for you Dude, but please hang in there. Things will get better. Give here a little extra love when you feel less patient. It will help you both.My Wife is going through the change, is it normal for her to have a new sickness every day?maybe she is haveing her period and how long does she have itMy Wife is going through the change, is it normal for her to have a new sickness every day?You feel awful, And what does the dr tell her? She should be feeling the same. I ve been told it gets worse before better. Just hold on and see what time brings. You can speak with him alone also . Ask him what your part is with helping her and yourself get through this. Good Luck to you both.My Wife is going through the change, is it normal for her to have a new sickness every day?that is why they make anti-depresents.