Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Is it normal for a breastfed baby to have massive amounts of runny orangey poo every other day?

i do not think there is a diaper that can contain it, there's so much!

and it is so runny it will literaly drip off her bum when she's changed.

and she only goes every other day



is all this normal?

(she's 3 months old, about 15 lbs, %26amp; exclusively breastfed)Is it normal for a breastfed baby to have massive amounts of runny orangey poo every other day?'burnt-sienna poo' - LOL



What you describe - amount, color, consistency, frequency - is all well within the normal range.



My 8 month old daughter tends to poo several times a day. But if we ever go out for the day, she curtails her eating and pooping, and the very next day she will have a diaper exactly like you described.Is it normal for a breastfed baby to have massive amounts of runny orangey poo every other day?If she is exclusively breastfed, there is NOTHING to worry about... i remember my daughter having bowel movements like that... but how often, i don't remember. but honestly, don't worry... it sounds perfectly normal...Is it normal for a breastfed baby to have massive amounts of runny orangey poo every other day?yes!! don't worry its completly normal!!!Is it normal for a breastfed baby to have massive amounts of runny orangey poo every other day?Never heard of it being orange. My son is 6 weeks and has light but frequent yellow goop. He's exclusively breastfed and eats on demand about 2 hours apart.Is it normal for a breastfed baby to have massive amounts of runny orangey poo every other day?Mine seemed to %26quot;save%26quot; it up every few days too. Sounds very normal to me.Is it normal for a breastfed baby to have massive amounts of runny orangey poo every other day?YES it's normal. My baby's poops are the exact same way and she's also exclusively breastfed. I asked her doctor about it and he said not to worry about it, that each baby has different poop.



Not all babies have that typical yellow seedy poop. As long as your baby is gaining weight and looks healthy and happy you have nothing to worry about.



It's also normal for babies to skip days without going poop. As my doctor says, it's normal for babies to poop 7 times in 1 day, and it's normal to poop once in 7 days. Every other day is quite normal! Don't worry!Is it normal for a breastfed baby to have massive amounts of runny orangey poo every other day?i'm not surem my son goes every single day more than one time, probably 3-4 times %26amp; as my dr said.. breast milk makes every time ''explosive'' lolIs it normal for a breastfed baby to have massive amounts of runny orangey poo every other day?Oh yes, I remember those all too well. It's messy, but it sounds normal for an exclusively breastfed baby. It may even look %26quot;seedy%26quot; and that's normal too.



I remember hearing the %26quot;explosions%26quot; from across the room with my daughter. That was my cue to put on an extra shirt because no matter how long I waited, she was going to shoot some more at me when I changed her!



I know it's hard to contain (no diaper I tried did a very good job either), but the good part is it doesn't smell too bad since she's exclusively breastfed.



Don't worry unless she's going tons of times in one day, or goes about 3-4 days without having one (which is highly unlikely for an exclusively breastfed baby).Is it normal for a breastfed baby to have massive amounts of runny orangey poo every other day?Absolutely normal and very common. :)Is it normal for a breastfed baby to have massive amounts of runny orangey poo every other day?OH YEAH, my baby poops from yellow to green and i sometimes notice an orangie color to.. i wouldn't worry.
  • good online schools
  • database
  •