Tuesday, October 25, 2011

How often should I change the tires if I drift almost every day?

please detailsHow often should I change the tires if I drift almost every day?change them when they're worn.How often should I change the tires if I drift almost every day?well when they are almost slicks, and they have no tread to grip a little for traction...How often should I change the tires if I drift almost every day?depends what kind of tires u have.How often should I change the tires if I drift almost every day?When it gets below 2 thnds of tread or when you feel like your running over bumps when you drive as that could be a sign that you have worn flat spots on your tires. You better have some really good tires for that cause most passenger tires cant handle that kind of abuse for very long. Also watch for rips usually down the middle of the tire where the tread has melted, if it gets bad enough they will blow on you.
  • how to open with
  • web hosting servers
  •