Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Why won't Yahoo do something about my password being changed every other day?

For more than a year now, every so often, my password changes. I receive a message on my cell phone saying that my password has been changed. I have informed yahoo numerous times that i believe my account is being compromised. I know it is being compromised by a jealous guy trying to get even (it is a long long story). What can I do to convince Yahoo that the account is being %26quot;tapped%26quot;?? I am ready to drop this account, and say what the heck!! Help!!Why won't Yahoo do something about my password being changed every other day?Yahoo can't really do anything about it. If someone has your password, that's enough ID for them.



Why don't you change it to something your boyfriend can't guess? A couple of numbers in the mix help.
  • What are duvet covers
  • copier request for information
  •