Tuesday, October 25, 2011

HOw can I find a career that is right for me? Like something challenging and involes different task every day?

Im think about changing my major but i dont know what to. I mean I want a job that invovles doing different task everyday. Or where everyday isnt the same old same old. Ive only held a few jobs in my life but I hate jobs that fall into a routine I want something that is challenging and different than the day b4. any sugesstions??HOw can I find a career that is right for me? Like something challenging and involes different task every day?Consider taking an online personality/career assessment. They can tell you what type of job you'd be best suited for. Or you could try construction, road, residential, or commercial. It is never the same day after day. Good luck!!HOw can I find a career that is right for me? Like something challenging and involes different task every day?listen man every job /field is a challenging one,in every field you will resistence,competition. so stop thinking these absurd feelings.just get back to your job.HOw can I find a career that is right for me? Like something challenging and involes different task every day?Hotel management. But only if you're in a manager's position!!!HOw can I find a career that is right for me? Like something challenging and involes different task every day?Which career do you see which has that kind of variety? Take your pick from the choices available!



Depending on your outlook, anything from salesman to CEO should fit the bill..