Friday, September 23, 2011

Do you see every new day as an opportunity to change your life?

I have been asking myself if people see a new day as something routine or a chance to change their lives for the better.Do you see every new day as an opportunity to change your life?Not really. I go through the same crap in different ways everyday but yeah, it does change me in a way because I know I'll never do such bad stuff to people.Do you see every new day as an opportunity to change your life?No.



I have a routine. Even though I don't like it, if I'm not at work at 9:00 am, I dont' get paid. I have no opportunities to do anything. Do you see every new day as an opportunity to change your life?No, my life is fine just the way it is.Do you see every new day as an opportunity to change your life?Nope, mainly because I am very happy with my life right now.Do you see every new day as an opportunity to change your life?I always see each day as a chance to change my life for the better. Finding peace within my life has been an occupation for me since I as far back as I can remember.



It's hard to change, but it's worth it to me.Do you see every new day as an opportunity to change your life?I do. No matter what happened yesterday...Looking forward is very good. Day by day...Do you see every new day as an opportunity to change your life?No I am not trying to change my life. I do try to be better as a person

each new day. I want to leave this world knowing that I left behind good memories for those that I love. And for the person that I may have helped through a hard time etc. Do you see every new day as an opportunity to change your life?No. Even though the past is the past, it will never get forgotten. Your past actions will always play a part of the new ones or what happens in the future

Do you see every new day as an opportunity to change your life?of course I do, with every new day there is always room for change. No matter how old you are or what point you are at in your life.



A lot of people feel that they have to be slaves to routines or other peoples examples. That is never the case, you own your life, and your life becomes an extension of your experiences.



so if your life is a routine, or unhappy for some reason. Just look back into your memories and experiences and see what can be done to change.



Its easier said than done, but when you realize how simple it is there's no going back.



stay healthy Do you see every new day as an opportunity to change your life?I've become sick and tired of routine. Everyday it's the same words, faces, conversations, places and so forth. I try and entertain myself and ease the boredom and insanity by doing atleast one random thing everyday that might possibly change that course.



Sometimes it works, other times it doesn't, but it switches things up every now and then.



I notice every two years I make drastic life changes that causes me to endure challenges again. It's almost like starting fresh and building the foundation of my life again. I just can't stand the order and routine of things. It's too systematic to be taken seriously.Do you see every new day as an opportunity to change your life?Yes, we can change everyday.

Life is very important it is much more than a routine.

And the best way of changing, is changing the way of thinking.

If you change your way of thinking, perhaps it can change your life.



* to change thought = to change attitudes = to change the life *Do you see every new day as an opportunity to change your life?Every time I see a question like this I want to laugh until my cheeks hurt. Has every one lost there minds. No one seems to like who they are, why? Who shall we change for today, tomorrow, the next day or how about changing just to say I changed? Don’t we some how change with age? Talk about “word abuse”. Does any one even change or do we learn to hold composure? Aren’t we “supposed” to have a consistent routine in order to keep our minds organized for the christ’s of society? Were told to escape our box, yet were put in a box with scheduled hours. Hello!



I mean yeah, you’ve gotten beat all you’re life and an on going cycle has repeated itself so many times that you’ve become love prone. Okay, yeah, “I think”, I repeat, “I think” nothing more consistent than changing directions “should” be a goal. Expanding ones horizons are adaptable, there just not every ones interests. I can hear now; how do you know if you don’t try it?





Diversity

Do you see every new day as an opportunity to change your life?Why would any given turn of any given number of hours dictate an opportunity to change my life? Do you realize how ridiculous that sounds?



%26quot;Okay, I'm going to do the act of sleeping because I'm tired. Now, in approximately 8 hours I'm going to seize upon an opportunity to change my life! I just have to wait for that time! Now whatever happened 12 hours ago will no longer define who I am for the clock has turned!%26quot;



If you wanted to change your life, you'd change your life; regardless of routine or particular time period. We live in millisecond lives. 2 seconds ago is the past just as 20 years ago is the past.



I'm guessing people who live by this motif also drive Subarus and visit the local Starbucks every morning for their %26quot;vegetarian mocha extra hot double shot a little less milk latte%26quot; while pouring over the latest edition of Go Green magazine.
  • ittwit
  • DSL Internet / Router problem
  •