Friday, September 23, 2011

When can I expect to see changes to my abs if I do pushups and do 3 sets of 30 every other day.?

I am a guy and have a size 31 waist and almost have a flat stomach. I would like to know if I do push ups, will my stomach area become flatter. Also how long will it take to see some changes to my pecs and stomach area if I do 3 sets of 30 every other day?When can I expect to see changes to my abs if I do pushups and do 3 sets of 30 every other day.?I used to struggle with my abs (fat stomach). Here's a great site I found that really helped. It gave me great workouts and diet tips and showed me what I was doing wrong before...



http://www.thisisitfitness.com



Good luck to you!When can I expect to see changes to my abs if I do pushups and do 3 sets of 30 every other day.?as long as you don't have any fat around your stomach you should see it in a month or so. But, if you have a beer belly or gut it will just push that out.