Monday, September 19, 2011

Have you ever lost a best friend or a lover and wished every day you could go back and change what happened?

Have you ever lost ur best friend or gf or bf over something stupid that you wish you could take back every day.Have you ever lost a best friend or a lover and wished every day you could go back and change what happened?Yes, it happened to me about a year and a half ago.

Me and this guy got into a fight over something stupid and he never wanted anything else to do with me and i wished i could take everything back and we could just be friends again, but he never budged. Finally about 2 months ago, he decided he was ready to speak to me again, and we forgave each other and now we're building up our friendship again(:

Just give it time and hopefully it will work out for you the way it did for me!

Good luck(:Have you ever lost a best friend or a lover and wished every day you could go back and change what happened?Yes, every day. It'll be 13 months exactly on Feb. 5th. I still think of her every day and wish I could have done something--anything to stop or change what happened.Have you ever lost a best friend or a lover and wished every day you could go back and change what happened?Yea all my relatives who have died. i wish everyday I could've done something to keep them



though they are always in my heart but it isn't as good as being by my side.