Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Is it wrong that I let a married man watch me when I change every day and night??

we're neighbors...he has a stray eye, and it turns me on that he watches me when I leave my dark wooden blinds open. every night, and in the morning. where is his wife during this? tending the dishes or the kids I suppose. Its like were cheating but were really not. Sometimes I do shows for him and I know he likes it. One time he sent me a later that read %26quot;9:30PM love%26quot; so thats the time it happens........I told my best friend about this and she says I've gone overboard. But its not like I even talk to him outside. Its just hi and bye. I know I need to quit but its kind of like a passionate thing that I am obsessed with doing!! I am sooooooo bad........how can I stop this.....



:(



:)



:(Is it wrong that I let a married man watch me when I change every day and night??what do you think his kids think? Are you nice to them you think?Is it wrong that I let a married man watch me when I change every day and night??If you didn't think it was wrong, you wouldn't be asking us. Stop before something does happen %26amp; you destroy his family.Is it wrong that I let a married man watch me when I change every day and night??100%wrong.Doing that,only will cause you serious problems in the future.Better to stop doing that.All is up to you.Good question.Is it wrong that I let a married man watch me when I change every day and night??Becareful it may lead to other thingsIs it wrong that I let a married man watch me when I change every day and night??If it feels good do it.Is it wrong that I let a married man watch me when I change every day and night??You should never do things like this they only lead to more graphic things. Sure its exciting to know that someone enjoys watching you ,but there is someone else who actually cares for this person deeply and you should not get in the middle of there relationship by doing this. If he doesn't love his wife he should leave her, but you need to find your own man to entertain.Is it wrong that I let a married man watch me when I change every day and night??You are trouble for that wife. You are giving women a bad reputation. Remember: Do unto others as you would have them do unt you.



I assume you are a tackhead teenager. Talk to you mother about this.Is it wrong that I let a married man watch me when I change every day and night??Thats not very lady like... think about if it were you...Always put yourself in the other persons shoes and try and answer it with you own response....think about it!!Is it wrong that I let a married man watch me when I change every day and night??yes, that is very very wrong



he's married, you're letting him stray, and i know that he's the one looking...but you're doing that for him



how about you close the blinds



he could be dangerous and like stalk you and become obsesses with you



stopping now would be a good ideaIs it wrong that I let a married man watch me when I change every day and night??Well if you want to go to heaven you had better stop doing that. That man is taken.Is it wrong that I let a married man watch me when I change every day and night??You know it is wrong, you are not fooling me, sister, keep doing it, and when his wife finds out, you will have to put on a sad face for her.



Karma is coming your way!!!



Law school and stripping, there ya go.Is it wrong that I let a married man watch me when I change every day and night??can i be your neighbor? im not married, though...Is it wrong that I let a married man watch me when I change every day and night??Where do you live -)Is it wrong that I let a married man watch me when I change every day and night??I understand what you are saying, %26quot;It's a Turn On%26quot; for you. Just be careful, you don't want to develop some %26quot;fatal attraction%26quot; thing.Is it wrong that I let a married man watch me when I change every day and night??if you keep it up ,problems down the roadIs it wrong that I let a married man watch me when I change every day and night??you are only playing into this perverts hands, cop your self on and have a bit of respect for youself and his wife, would you find it funny if he was your husband ???????????????/Is it wrong that I let a married man watch me when I change every day and night??Stop it! It may lead to something else...Is it wrong that I let a married man watch me when I change every day and night??If I was his wife and I found out I would kick your ***. Get your own man.Is it wrong that I let a married man watch me when I change every day and night??Shut the shades. Show is over....sold out.......done....not coming back to town.Is it wrong that I let a married man watch me when I change every day and night??There is nothing wrong with anything. The only thing that makes things %26quot;wrong%26quot; or %26quot;right%26quot; is one's perception of them.



Keep doing it until you feel like it no longer serves you.



You are the ONLY person that knows what is right for you, so to listen to anyone攊ncluding me or anyone else on here攕hould be considered nothing more than a compass.



My advice is that next time you do your little show, pay attention to how it makes you feel. Don't think too much about it, just gauge whether you feel good or bad. If it feels good, keep doing it.



Feeling good is what it's all about.