Monday, September 19, 2011

Why do boys act differently in every day?

Please answer. there is one guy in my school who is popular. Most of the girls like him and I used to be one of them. He knows that I like him. He always changes, one day smiling and another day looking at me with anger and coldness. and sometimes he never looks at me. I don't know why he always changes. Does all the boys like that?Why do boys act differently in every day?There's was a girl that liked me and I've told her that I liked her. I would always be outgoing around her and always be joking around with her but then whenever she gets touchy around some guy that I don't like I tend to stop giving her my attention. Maybe you made him jealous in some way? Even the smallest thing could cause this depending on the guy's sensitivity.Why do boys act differently in every day?because you all do!