Friday, September 23, 2011

Every school year, I make every day a holiday.?

Last year it was:

Monday: Talk like it's monday morning day

Tuesday: Ravenous beast day

Wensday: Spy day

Thursday: Belt out random words day

Friday: Random pointless tasks day.



I change it every year. What should they be this year? They should be pretty funny, non relegious and appropriate.Every school year, I make every day a holiday.?Ooh, this is gonna be AWESOME this year...



Monday: Suspicious Day---What you do: EVERYONE is acting suspicious...Example: %26quot;Eating a sandwich, i see...suspicious....%26quot;



Tuesday: Laugh At Pointless Things Day---What you do: Laugh at really boring things. Example: Omg, look at that leaf! Isn't it HILLARIOUS?! *Burst out laughing uncontrollably*



Wednesday: Act Like A Fortune Cookie Day---What you do: Make up wise, hard to understand phrases and tell them to people. Example: %26quot;A boat will float if put in standing water, but put a rock in it and it will sink, like your spirit.%26quot;



Thursday: Everything Is Scary Day---What you do: Cower in fear of everything you come across. Example: %26quot;Look at that eraser...so menacing....*wimper*...HIDE ME!%26quot; *Scampers behind someone's back*





Friday: Tell Unbelievable Lies Day---What you do: Just walk up to people and tell them complete, utter lies that make no sense that only a complete NUMBskull would believe. Example: One day, I was in the forest, when this giant Bambruffble Tree came swooping down at me, and tried to strangle me, but I fought it off with an old tooth brush!%26quot;







THOSE WOULD BE AWESOME!!! :-DEvery school year, I make every day a holiday.?The evidence before the court is incontravertible.

Theres no need for the jury to retire.

In all my years of judging I have never heard before,

Of someone more deserving of the full penalty of the law.

The way you made them suffer,

Your exquisite wife and mother,

Fills me with the urge to deficate! -- no, judge, the jury!

Since, my friend, you have revealed your deepest fear,

I sentence you to be exposed before your peers.

Tear down the wall!



pink floyd dayEvery school year, I make every day a holiday.?try pollyanna as a theme.Every school year, I make every day a holiday.?monday: dress like a supa'star day

tuesday: iced out day

wednesday: tallk like a pirate day

thursday: let go of grudges day

friday: party like a rockstar day



great idea, by the wayEvery school year, I make every day a holiday.?Monday: Crazy hair day.

Tuesday: Cupcake day.

Wednesday: Middle of the week party day.

Thursday: Belt out random songs day.

Friday: Breaking the rules day.Every school year, I make every day a holiday.?Monday: I love Calvin and Hobbes day

Tuesday: pouncing day you sneak up on some random person and ....(((((pounce))))))

Wednesday:sombrero day!!!!!!!!!!!wwwoooohhhhoooo.

(whats the point of being cool if you cant were a sombrero?)

Thursday:relax the school week is almost over day

Friday:dart around corners and hall ways ( makes you look cool!)