Friday, September 23, 2011

I have a 6 years old girl,she loves to change her name every day,whats wrong?

she is always changing her name and sometimes also her personality,her voice...I wonder if there is somthing wrongI have a 6 years old girl,she loves to change her name every day,whats wrong?That is a normal stage of development. Kids love imaginative play (Studis show that a child will actually be smarter if they use their imagination!), it is a way to explore their world, emotions etc. I couldn't keep up with my daughters %26quot;names%26quot;, or how old she was, where she lived, if she was married, if it was her B-Day, etc. She was just playing out scenes. She stopped doing it after a few months, and will be 7 in a few days, completly normal, and adjusted! By the way, I played along with her, she would %26quot;move%26quot; far away, then buy an airplane to fly me to her home for her B-Day party. It gave me an idea what she was thinking/feeling in a comfortable, relaxed way.I have a 6 years old girl,she loves to change her name every day,whats wrong?theres nothing wrong with her alot of kids go through this! its a phase they just have to go throughI have a 6 years old girl,she loves to change her name every day,whats wrong?Not at all...perfectly normal.I have a 6 years old girl,she loves to change her name every day,whats wrong?she just likes to pretend and change things up a bitI have a 6 years old girl,she loves to change her name every day,whats wrong?Imagination and role playing. It's just a phase. She be over it soon.I have a 6 years old girl,she loves to change her name every day,whats wrong?She's only 6, I can not say I would worry about it. Just keep an eye on her. My son is now 8 but at 6 he was calling himself Cornelius. Hell I was impressed he could pronounce the name. he grew out of it.I have a 6 years old girl,she loves to change her name every day,whats wrong?IMAGINATION. She has a good one.I have a 6 years old girl,she loves to change her name every day,whats wrong?she may feel that she is not good enough maybe try showing her that you love her a little more like take her to get ice cream of to to a movie she wants 2 seeI have a 6 years old girl,she loves to change her name every day,whats wrong?when i was young i was either punky brewster or dorothy from the wizard of oz. i didn't answer to my own name. my mom would have to tell the day care workers what my name was that day. lol. it's normal and she'll grow out of it. you should be thankful that she has a wonderful imagination!I have a 6 years old girl,she loves to change her name every day,whats wrong?its just a stage she's going through with identity. im 19 and i have a 6 year old sister and she wants to do EVERYTHING that I do and change what she does to try to be like me. Your daughter probably saw someone she wants to be like and is just going through the identity stage. As a matter of fact I use to do the same thing at that age sometimes I would change how my name was spelled. She's okay, its normalI have a 6 years old girl,she loves to change her name every day,whats wrong?Its totally normal, today my 5 year old (Jamie)announced he wanted to be called electric James! They day before that it was Jay Jay Power ranger!! It's cute and shows she has a great imagination, just join in with the fun and enjoy xxI have a 6 years old girl,she loves to change her name every day,whats wrong?From the age of 3- 6 my son was someone different every day. One day he would be Darth Vader,A pirate, it was mostly from movies but he would like to dress up and go to the store with me. I was a little embarrassed until I heard a women comment to her husband%26quot; Now there is a mother who truly lets her child express himself%26quot; and I thought you know what he is fine he just has a great imagination( which we tend to lose) My son is 11 and he is great. So I say if she is happy and healthy let her express her self and play.I have a 6 years old girl,she loves to change her name every day,whats wrong?you should put her in an acting class . if she is that talented she might make your family alot of money. nothing is wron ... she's six, she is just being a little girl. even if he were a boy it wouldnt worry me. it not your fault either . your daughters going to be what she is going to be. you can try to stop it, but it just might screw her up and make her feel like you don't except her for who she isI have a 6 years old girl,she loves to change her name every day,whats wrong?she likely just has a very vivid imagination and is play acting.I have a 6 years old girl,she loves to change her name every day,whats wrong?she seems to be imaginative and creative and I think that's great. i would be alarmed if she starts doing bad things (i.e. lying, disobeying, etc.) and then starts blaming them on her %26quot;alter egos.%26quot;I have a 6 years old girl,she loves to change her name every day,whats wrong?it is just a phase. It is fun for kids to believe they are someone else. She will grow out of it, but for now let her have fun being a child. Play along with her as well, it can be fun for you too. I did this with my daughter and niece. It was always fun. I miss it now that they are teenagers.I have a 6 years old girl,she loves to change her name every day,whats wrong?I would say she is just playing. I wouldnt think its anything to worry about. But, if you feel that there might be something wrong I would ask her doctor.



Its not something I would give a lot of worry to.