Friday, September 23, 2011

What every day chores/activities does your pet find entertaining or fascinating?

My kittens think that washing the kitchen table and changing bedsheets is a game I play just for them.What every day chores/activities does your pet find entertaining or fascinating?My Westie likes to see if she can knock over things and if they fall she barks at them for scaring her.What every day chores/activities does your pet find entertaining or fascinating?My weimaraner loves the vacuum. She bounces around and jumps at it like it's a toy.What every day chores/activities does your pet find entertaining or fascinating?my kittens and cats love to play with a red laser light, they will chase it around jump up on the wallsd to try to get it, also foil balls...What every day chores/activities does your pet find entertaining or fascinating?my dogs get a kick out of me flickering the lights on and off at nightWhat every day chores/activities does your pet find entertaining or fascinating?My cat loves to play with a feather or just lazy around all day.What every day chores/activities does your pet find entertaining or fascinating?My cat loves chasing the mouse on my computer. It's so funny!What every day chores/activities does your pet find entertaining or fascinating?my 2 year old mare thinks that me trieing to give her a bath is me trieing to give her a drink so she is constantly tring to slurp up all the water!!!!!!What every day chores/activities does your pet find entertaining or fascinating?My %26quot;Salty%26quot; is always trying to keep me off the computer. He is the neediest kitten I have ever had. He is also SO cute!What every day chores/activities does your pet find entertaining or fascinating?I have an Oscar fish in the tank. Everytime I wave at him, he wiggles his body and water splashed out from my tank. He's the most adorable pet i have ever had. :)What every day chores/activities does your pet find entertaining or fascinating?One of my cats loves when I vaccuum. As soon as he sees me plugging it in he sits on the bottom part of it and wraps himself around it. Then he just sits on it and goes for a ride when I vaccuum the floor lol. My other cat is afraid of the noise and he hides from it lol. My other cat, the one that is afraid of the vaccuum, he likes to watch me take a shower. As soon as he hears the water turn on he jumps onto the top bar of the shower and he just sits there and watches me while I take my shower.What every day chores/activities does your pet find entertaining or fascinating?my guinea pig likes to try and steal food from me when i'm not looking. especially if i'm eating a salad, but mostly i think he just like to taste test everything. Or he likes to play the annoy the human when she's ignoring me game... especially if i'm watching a movie. by wheeking.