Monday, September 19, 2011

In the all new yahoo mail, how do I change it to where my trash bin does NOT delete every day?

I noticed that my trash bin is deleted every day, how do I fix this please?In the all new yahoo mail, how do I change it to where my trash bin does NOT delete every day?You can't change it----it's a permanent default that only Yahoo can change.



Don't put anything in the trash until you're *totally* finished with it--otherwise, you'll lose it forever.



The trash isn't meant to be used for %26quot;storage%26quot;---that's what personal folders are for.

Make several and move things you want to keep for a while, into them.In the all new yahoo mail, how do I change it to where my trash bin does NOT delete every day?hey this is what i am trying to find out someone please but u know what i have now done just stopped deleting things