Friday, September 23, 2011

Is it okay to wear a sports bra every day?

I'm 15 and for some reason I have an aversion towards big breasts. I think they are gross and I can't stand wearing regular bras because they make my boobs look too big for my taste (although I'm only a 34A). Is there any harm in wearing a sports bra daily as opposed to a regular bra? I also run so it' s easier to keep the same bra on all day and not have to change to run. Is this okay?Is it okay to wear a sports bra every day?I see no problem with wearing a sports bra all day everyday I used to when I was your age too. If you look at it they give you more supportIs it okay to wear a sports bra every day?I don't see why not...Is it okay to wear a sports bra every day?I am 27 and ALSO a 34A and I also wear sports bras every day!



You are not alone. ^_-Is it okay to wear a sports bra every day?yeah thats perfectly fine!