Monday, September 19, 2011

How do you get over the love of your life or give him the space he wants when his mood changes every day?

me and my love have been together off and on since 1992. the first time it was less then a year then we were apart for 10 years, we both go married to other people, then in 2005 he came back into my life 06 he saved me for and abusive marrage. we became a couple then broke up four months later then we got back together and lasted one week before our two year anniversity. he says we are boyfriend, girlfriend but he wont talk about our future and some days he is my colby and other days he acts like i am bothering him. i am so messed up i dont know what to do.How do you get over the love of your life or give him the space he wants when his mood changes every day?just do it. Really, this has nothing to do with Nike's slogan. Just do it. cut him some slag, come on... compromise!How do you get over the love of your life or give him the space he wants when his mood changes every day?It sounds like he isn't sure what he wants and he keeps you around in case he changes his mind. You need to sit down and talk to him. Since 1992 is along time to be flip flopping and thats no way to live your life. I mean, I'm not anyone to you to tell you how to live your life but I'm just giving you my best advice. I advise you talk to him and tell him that you're sure he is the one, if he wants to be with you he has to promise to be as comitted as he can, but only if he feels the same way. If he doesn't feel the same way, there's nothing you can do about it. It just wasn't meant to be.How do you get over the love of your life or give him the space he wants when his mood changes every day?talk to him and ask him what wrong

get him talking How do you get over the love of your life or give him the space he wants when his mood changes every day?there is no future with this guy - move on