Friday, September 23, 2011

How is the economy effecting your every day life?

Also, how long do you think it will take for it to fully recover? We all know that we are in a recession. But a lot of things are changing that I do not really realize. I think my family is so blessed that I don't realize how bad of a situation we are really in. I just wanted to gain information on peoples real stores. Or how it has just effected you mentally. I need to catch up with the real world

Thanks in advance

Tiffany *How is the economy effecting your every day life?it good if we are not overdrawn at the bank the day before payday.How is the economy effecting your every day life?I went back to college and finished my biology degree so that I could get a decent job that I enjoyed doing rather than working crappy jobs just to make ends meet. I just graduated and now I can't even find a crappy job to make ends meet.How is the economy effecting your every day life?My friend his wife and there 3 kids had to move back in with his mother 3 months ago, lost his job his house then his car. he went from $22 an hour to $7.50 an hour she still hasn't found a job yet. were not in a recession anymore friend were on the verge of depression.The Dem's say were bottoming out because the job loses were only 600,000 last month, 9.4% unemployment, im a pessimist but i see very hard times coming.