Friday, September 23, 2011

Am a jerk for being irritated that my wife looks the same every day of her life?

When I thumb through photo albums, I see my wife has the same hairstyle and the same hair color which is parted the same way in every photo. I'll ask her to change it once and a while so I can have something new to look at but after she changes it she does it the same way every day until I ask her to change it again... Am I a jerk for wanting some variety in my life???Am a jerk for being irritated that my wife looks the same every day of her life?pretty much yeah your a jerk she has to look at you too you knowAm a jerk for being irritated that my wife looks the same every day of her life?i hear ya man.Am a jerk for being irritated that my wife looks the same every day of her life?go **** her sister, its close to the original, but different.Am a jerk for being irritated that my wife looks the same every day of her life?no - asking her to make a change is healthy - so what are you doing for her?Am a jerk for being irritated that my wife looks the same every day of her life?yes your a jerk. let the woman live. its not all abt uAm a jerk for being irritated that my wife looks the same every day of her life?If you wanted variety, you shouldn't have gotten married.Am a jerk for being irritated that my wife looks the same every day of her life?I'm glad I don't have that problem. She changes it up all the time and I love it.Am a jerk for being irritated that my wife looks the same every day of her life?Yes, you are a jerk.



It's her body, she should be able to do what she wants with it, not have to make huge changes so you can feel like you are having sex with lots of different women.



Let me guess--you are a slightly overweight guy who probably always wears the same thing, and most of your hair is falling out. But I guess she should just love you for you, right?Am a jerk for being irritated that my wife looks the same every day of her life?Does she expect you to change your looks?



Does she ask you to change? Do you? Then do you change back?



You should be a bit more appreciative that she's as consistent, and she's doing something that pleases HER. If you can say the same from your point of view, then you're good.



My husband has always shown appreciation when I change styles, but it can be clothes, or makeup. Maybe your wife needs you to treat her to a makeover, massage, day at a spa. That would be a kind way to suggest that you would like to see something different. But you must realize that any changes that stick are those that she likes, too.Am a jerk for being irritated that my wife looks the same every day of her life?If you encouraged her and told her how beautiful she is when she makes changes and bought her new clothes and took her nice places....in other words, gave her more incentive and reward, then maybe she would be more interested. I'm sure you jump through hoops to please her, right?Am a jerk for being irritated that my wife looks the same every day of her life?No Im a woman and I think that woman should change it up a bit. For me relationships are similar to teams. And and successful team never makes the same play, it keeps things interesting and challenging.

Maybe if you change a little too, she might notice.Am a jerk for being irritated that my wife looks the same every day of her life?Do you go out of your way to make changes your self (work out, wear you hair different, dress up)? You cant push someone else to change when you won't try yourself! Maybe if you make effort she will notice and do the same. But yes, that is kind of a jerk move.Am a jerk for being irritated that my wife looks the same every day of her life?Instead of b-+ching about the problem,

Come up with a solution.

Take your wife (and about $200--$300) to a GOOD salon.

Call for an appointment first, it's like getting the brakes done on your car.

Tell them to %26quot;do her over%26quot;. Hair, make-up, the works.

You'll be glad you spent the money.

She will, too.

You'll get it good THAT night! %26lt;wink%26gt;



I'm appalled by women, obviously well over age 30,

who still have the same hair style they had back in high-school.

Yeeesh. How red-neck can ya get?

The mullet isn't a hair-do... it's a hair-don't.



Good luck.Am a jerk for being irritated that my wife looks the same every day of her life?The way i see it she looked good enough for u to marry. so deal with it. but hey i dont know what u look like either.Am a jerk for being irritated that my wife looks the same every day of her life?So, how much have you tried to give her something new to look at?



Let me guess, never. Right?



Unless you do it, forget about asking her to.Am a jerk for being irritated that my wife looks the same every day of her life?Buy her some wigs.