Friday, September 23, 2011

If you were to start running/jogging every day, would you ever see a change in your body?

I want to start going for a run for 20-40 minutes each day, and I was wondering how it would change me.



Mentally, Physically. and even my eating patterns.



Or, will I not change?



and if you have any tips on beginner runners Please tell me!!!If you were to start running/jogging every day, would you ever see a change in your body?Yeah definitely... Not immediately though! So don't expect it to come quick and easy! Don't run till you are about to faint though, some people have a tendancy to do that because they think it'll make more of a difference. Like running an extra quarter of a mile is going to make more of a difference than doing the same thing tomorrow. And don't even think about making excuses. Thats what I do sometimes.



For example I'll say %26quot;Well I exercised more than usual yesterday so I don't need to today!%26quot; but YES I do. Make sure you breathe in through your nose out through your mouth.. that helps me!



Whether you change or not depends on your eating habits. Obviously if you're trying to lose weight and you run then get home, and eat back on what you just lost it won't do any good. Don't starve yourself though. Eating healthy can also be expensive so you might need to just cut it down to smaller portions. Don't eat lots of sweets and stuff like twinkies. Those can actually be the things that make you gain the most weight! That is all I can think of that I do...If you were to start running/jogging every day, would you ever see a change in your body?Yea, You will lose weight and get lean legs. Physically, you can achieve goals more often. Eating patterns will change you will want to eat more carbs and more food. When you run. breathe in your nose and out your mouth. You will gradually get better and better. :D Good luck .If you were to start running/jogging every day, would you ever see a change in your body?tips:

its sooooooooooooo important to streatch before you run. also remember to streatch your shins but sitting on your ankles - so many people forget to do this.

your appetite will be curved, you will be happier, you will become more toned in your legs, and you'll lose weight.If you were to start running/jogging every day, would you ever see a change in your body?I think it would change your body if you did it every single day eat healthy drink 6 glasses of water every day make sure you eat 3 meals a day and just stick to it and shortly it will come along and you will see a diffrence in maybe 6 or 9weeks at the mostIf you were to start running/jogging every day, would you ever see a change in your body?You will become more appreciative of life in general, trust me