Wednesday, September 14, 2011

I have a pug called Nelson. he is 2 years old. Shoud i give him a different brad of dog food every day?

I change his food every day with 3 types of dog food so he has a change is his meels. Is is ok? shoud i stick to only one type of food?I have a pug called Nelson. he is 2 years old. Shoud i give him a different brad of dog food every day?Most dogs will get an upset stomach from changing food like that...but if they are all 3 good brands of dog food, and the dog seems happy...why not?I have a pug called Nelson. he is 2 years old. Shoud i give him a different brad of dog food every day?Stick to one type of food... Changing food can cause diahrea or upset stomach.I have a pug called Nelson. he is 2 years old. Shoud i give him a different brad of dog food every day?Changing his food every day does not sound like a good idea. It will more than likely lead to upset stomach and/or diarrhea. I think it is best to consult your vet about what food fits Nelson best and stick to that food. I feed my dogs Nature's Choice. It's organic, healthy, and they seem to love it. Good luck with your decision.I have a pug called Nelson. he is 2 years old. Shoud i give him a different brad of dog food every day?Generally using one type of food is best for their digestion. But ir seems that you have been doing this regularly without any ill effects. It would be best to ask a vet. Many would dispense this device over the phone without a charge of any kind.I have a pug called Nelson. he is 2 years old. Shoud i give him a different brad of dog food every day?No same dog food daily, and only feed kibble never canned

I feed everyone here Iam's kibble, and no Iams dry products were never on the recall list for pet foods.I have a pug called Nelson. he is 2 years old. Shoud i give him a different brad of dog food every day?that's fine to change it but what i usually do that my dog enjoys is just to give her one kind every day until that kind ruins out . you can mix it up it won't hurt your dog at all.

i also give her different kinds (the really good stuff) if she is behaving or if she is being a good girl

hope that helpedI have a pug called Nelson. he is 2 years old. Shoud i give him a different brad of dog food every day?If he is used to this then dont worry, if he wasnt used to it it may upset his stomach. good luck and have a good dayI have a pug called Nelson. he is 2 years old. Shoud i give him a different brad of dog food every day?Generally I would say 1 kind of premium food, but if it's working for him and his stomach is ok with it.. what the heck.I have a pug called Nelson. he is 2 years old. Shoud i give him a different brad of dog food every day?stay with 1 so when he gets older he wont have stomach problems %26amp; if he does u will no wat food iz ok %26amp; wats noI have a pug called Nelson. he is 2 years old. Shoud i give him a different brad of dog food every day?I would stick to just one type of food. You are agitating his stomach by changing it everyday. Usually when this happens they have loose stool. If you are not sure you can check with a vet and ask for his ideas.I have a pug called Nelson. he is 2 years old. Shoud i give him a different brad of dog food every day?dont give him like so many choices. your lucky your dog is not a picky eater!!! you should just stick to the one dog food your dog partically likes!!! you can switch it up SOMETIMES... but i wouldnt recomend every day!I have a pug called Nelson. he is 2 years old. Shoud i give him a different brad of dog food every day?It's best to stick to 1 type oF fooD!I have a pug called Nelson. he is 2 years old. Shoud i give him a different brad of dog food every day?While it's okay to switch it up, you really should stick with one main dog food. I used to have to switch my dog's food a lot because he would stop eating, but I learned that it was because I was switching it that he didn't want it. He didn't like one food and he was never sure when I would put it down so he stopped eating. Give your dog a little bit of normalcy. Stick with one.I have a pug called Nelson. he is 2 years old. Shoud i give him a different brad of dog food every day?It's fine, there is no perfect food so by switching them around you increase his chances of getting a complete and balanced diet.



Do make sure you are feeding quality foods, though.I have a pug called Nelson. he is 2 years old. Shoud i give him a different brad of dog food every day?Unlike humans, dogs do not get bored with the same food every day, therefore it is NOT necessary to change their food daily or even weekly. If you want to add a touch of variety, try a spoonful of cottage cheese or green beans or pumpkin or even yogurt. These are all healthy human foods that most dogs love and will give the variety it sounds like you are seeking. Give Nelson a pug hug!