Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Why does weight change every day?

K, so I eat like, quite a bit less than I burn every day. I usually eat less than 1,000 calories a day. Anyway, so take for example, yesterday when I woke up I weighed 119 lbs. I went for a 1 hr run, and did 30 min of yoga, and all I ate were breakfast and dinner, seriously not enough to gain weight. Then today when I got up, I weighed 123 lbs. Usually I weigh 120 even. Does it depend on how heavy the food you ate at night? Why would this happen if you don't eat enough to actually gain weight?



Is this even normal?Why does weight change every day?I hear you, and I hate this. Well, you also have to consider what you are drinking. Liquid can actually add quite a bit. So unless by morning you have already peed out everything you have drank, this will alter your weight. Also, with the amount you exercised versus the amount you ate, once you go to the bathroom and everything, you will be good. Until all that you consume is out of your body, you will weight more. Stay healthy though okay?